Safe black jack remover
Black jack remover solution, the ready to use liquid can be painted or lightly sprayed onto the affected surface.
The rapid penetration down to the substrate helps to quickly remove tough greasy, oily deposits and light bitumen splatter from a variety of different surfaces.
Black jack remover can not be diluted with water and is advised to be applied to a dried surface where it is left in contact with the grease for a maximum of 15 minutes.
After the 15 minutes the grease can be washed off with hot high pressure water in available.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent free
- Contains biodegradable emulsifiers
- BlackJack Remover is derived primarily from natural edible plant oils
- Free of VOC’s.
- Works to remove light bitumen deposits and blackjack greases from trucks and machinery, kerbs, and manhole covers and drill pipes.
- Safe product to use, eliminate hazards such as explosions, noxious fumes and carcinogens that can result from using traditional solvents, kerosene or diesel.
- Similar molecular structure to bitumen allows rapid and efficient penetration through the soiled material.Sizes, 20L, 200L, 1000L
Black Jack remover can also be purchased through Blackwoods
|Appearance & Odour||Pale yellow-brown mobile liquid. Mild Odour|
|Boiling Point||>200 ºC|
|Flash Point||>190ºC (COC)|
|Solubility in Water||The product is insoluble in water.|